Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a beautiful day!!!! FINALLY!!!! Of course my session tonight is inside--DARNIT!! That is unless I can talk Kris into moving all of her tumbling mats outside!! Don't think she'd like that idea much!!! So tonight I will be doing all of the tumblers and I'm pretty excited about trying to get some fun action shots of the girls as well!!! We'll see what happens!!

I'm so excited!!! 2 weeks til another wedding!!!!! YAY!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I love weddings!!! I'm such a softy for "moments".... Shhhh don't tell anyone!

This weather I think is making people a little crazy also-- I got a text first thing this morning from my very good friend Beth-- This is what it said-- HELLO spring!! Hot diggity dog this is awesome!!!!
Yes she said hot diggity dog!!!! (she's gonna kill me for this!) She's so funny!!!

Okay enough for now!! I'm off to play the wii for just a bit with Drake and Jude!!

Oh by the way one more thing-- Chris and Tassi Beals rental house is open if anyone is interested!!!!

Have a good day!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment