Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Okay so I know I'm not doing so well at this blog thing!! I will get better!!!! There has been a ton going on!!! Very busy all ready!!!

Super excited about a wedding next week!! Ahhh I can't wait! Not nervous at all! Just excited!

This weekend will be crazy busy-- Saturday is the fundraiser for the American Cancer Society! From 9-5 we will be taking pictures of little ones with ducks, chicks, goats, lambs and I'm so hoping the baby calf will be able to make it! It will be adorable! I can't wait to capture the faces of these little ones with the animals!! So that being said-- if you don't have an appointment you should get one... There aren't to many left and you won't wanna miss it! Send me a message if you need the info on it! Or it's on my facebook page!

Okay another super exciting thing that's about to start!!!!! The girls from ETHEL EDITH are coming to redecorate my house and get it ready for me to sell! I don't have time to do it nor could I if I did have the time... We are doing one room at a time and I've given them no instructions!! They can do what they want!!! I CAN'T WAIT! They are starting on my teeny tiny bathroom soon!! I will be sure and post before and after pix for you all to see!
Their spring show is coming up and I will be taking pictures of all of it for them!! Make sure and watch for the info on this and come on out!! It's gonna be awesome!!!

Okay I'm about to redo my senior packages soon! Watch for that! I'm gonna really spice them up a bunch!! Also all spring and summer off and on I will be offering little package incentives and bonuses so keep watching for those!

Okay enough of me and back to work!!! I hate to be behind and I'm sooooo behind!!!!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment