Thursday, March 25, 2010






So tomorrow I'm off to a wedding in Danville! Finally-- LET THE WEDDINGS BEGIN!!! So exciting!!!

It's been a very busy week! Ethel Edith came and began the work on my house! I can't believe the improvement in my tiny bathroom! I'm going to post pix!! I feel bad for them-- now their starting on my studio! It's a mess!!! No room and tons of stuff! Super anxious to see what they will come up with!

The fundraiser for the American Cancer Society was a huge success!!! We raised $2,000! How cool is that! You must take a quick second and run to Dairy Queen and see the awesome picture I put up of Everett!!! It was my fave of the day! You can also see a couple on my fan page on facebook! I think we will be doing something in the fall! Just not sure yet exactly what it will be! So watch for that!

Okay I'm off! Will post pix soon!!! Oh and you can be sure to watch for wedding pix as soon as I get home!!! Love it!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment