Sunday, March 7, 2010

Okay so I'm finding out about all of this really cool stuff I can do that I didn't know I could do!! Lucky for the next few sessions coming up because I'm ordering all kinds of extras for them just so I can see new things!!!

Also let me just say I've only had a fan page for a couple of days and there are all ready over 200 fans!!!! That rocks!!! You guys are amazing!!!

I can't believe it's starting to get nice out!!! Ahhhh I'm so happy!! However, my son Drake just informed me he wasn't ready for April! I asked him why and he said-- That's when all the storms come!!! He's so afraid of storms! Poor little man!!!

Right now I'm watching this rain--I have an engagement session this afternoon!! I wanna shoot it outside!!! So please rain--GO AWAY FOR JUST A BIT!!!

This morning I took pix of this adorable little man!! Ahhh I can't wait to show you!!! Hopefully tonight I will have some done for you to see!!!

Okay enough of my rambling!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment