Sunday, August 1, 2010



Just finishing up the Summers/Morrison wedding pix!! Yay!!! Took me about 3 weeks.. I wonder if that's good or bad? Anyway- They were so much fun!! I have been super lucky with all of my brides and wedding parties actually! Not one single unruly person YET! Thank goodness!!!

Anyway-- SENIORS NOW BOOKING FOR NOVEMBER which I do believe will be an awesome month for pix!! Get it booked! I'm only doing one session a day!!!! Don't wait to book!!!!

Also don't forget the upcoming Sept 11 American Cancer Society Relay for Life Fundraiser!!! Details to come but mark your calendars!!! Those sessions will fill up fast and we are only taking so many!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe summer is almost over? My word that went by fast!!!! I'm hoping fall and winter go just as fast so we can have our new house!! Oh I can't wait!
Good night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment