Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh my today the seniors are going crazy!!!!! LOL I've been on the phone the past hour doing nothing but booking appointments!! Awesome!!! So that being said-- CALL ME- BOOK YOUR SESSION!!!! September is completely full and October is close!!!!!

Also- if your thinking about family sessions and Christmas cards please call me and get that booked! I do not wanna turn anyone away for Christmas pix!!!

September 11th is the American Cancer Society Fundraiser!!!!! It's gonna be awesome! There will be vendors there with there booths! They will blow you away with their very cool stuff!!!!! I will be setting up and doing pictures with the animals again! I have my heart set on adding in a pig this time!!! LOL I know, I must be nuts!!! I'm anxious to see what kind of animals the awesome Ross family can come up with this time!!! There will be food!!! There will be prizes!!! There will be tons of fun!
(please contact me if you want to donate)


Okay that's all for now! Be sure to check out the newest pix on facebook! I'm trying to get those caught up!!! Keep watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment