Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Okay yes I know!!! I'm really really bad at this!!!

I haven't blogged in so long that I'm not sure where to begin! Let's start with the seniors!!!

IF YOUR THINKING OF BOOKING YOUR SENIOR PIX WITH ME-- PLEASE CALL ME SOON!! WE ARE BOOKED SOLID TIL AT LEAST ALMOST SEPTEMBER!!! CALL NOW CALL NOW CALL NOW!!!!!

I'm also getting ready to change all packages-- wedding, senior and adding regular portrait packages... If you've already booked then you may keep the same packages as listed when you booked your session! If not then get excited-- I love the new ones!

We are getting ready to build!!!! SOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! I get a studio!!! And even better--- ETHEL EDITH IS DECORATING IT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! COMPLETE SURPRISE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY COME UP WITH!! Love them! Call them! Hire them!

Okay I'm going to bed! Tomorrow is my first puppy session! Had 3 or 4 calls for this lately so what the heck-- willing to try anything!!! Wish me luck!!!!!

Oh and SULLIVAN (my hometown) was pretty messed up yesterday from the storm! Go volunteer!!! Please!! Remember-- what goes around comes around!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment